Skills and experience required for the job:
- You must be an honest, motivated and a hard-working individual who can communicate effectively.
- You'll be good with your hands, a neat and tidy worker who's well-presented, polite and competent in the use of basic hand and power tools.
- You will ideally have a background in the window and door industry, building, trades, mechanical fitting, aluminium fabricating, perhaps glazing or locksmith. Training and support will be provided to ease you in to what we do and how we do it.
- You also need superb organisational and time management skills to juggle priorities and keep everyone happy, as you will be working alone and unsupervised for much of the time.
- A full clean NZ Class 1 driver's license is obviously essential.
Ultimately, what's most important to us - and to your future with us - is your commitment to maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction by providing quality repairs and quick turnarounds in the most cost effective manner.
Please note our pre-employment process includes a police check.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa to be considered a viable candidate.
If you are looking for variety, like talking with customers and enjoy a challenge, you will fit the bill.
We need people like you right now, so don't delay, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter