DIVISIONAL MANAGER - CIVIL
Whitestone Contracting Ltd requires a Divisional Manager based in Oamaru to manage our $10m pa Civil division. Whitestone Contracting is a successful medium sized Civil Contracting business employing 120 staff. Our Civil division performs a range of contracting work including drainage, pavements, bridging and sub-division developments.About the Role
This role requires a candidate with strong civil - drainage and pavement experience and the ability to procure and oversee complimentary works. As the Divisional Manager you will need to be able to hit the ground running.
• Be able to quickly grasp the divisions status by understanding skill sets, available resources and market opportunities.
• Have a strong contracting business ethos.
• Communicate well to staff at all levels within our organisation, including to our board.
The lower South Island market is growing exponentially and for the right person there is every opportunity to grow our Civil business even further.Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 10 years experience in senior Management
- Proven experience and management of staff
- Resource Tendering
- Strong financial acumen
- Customer Driven
- Customer focus, forming strong and long lasting relation`s.
- Leading, Engaging, Developing and Motivating Staff
- Civil Construction experience
- Positive, Can do attitude
This position is based in Oamaru, an affordable and growing community in the North Otago region, Oamaru offers a great lifestyle with excellent schooling and hassle free commuting. Leading and working alongside a team of like-minded individuals.
Candidates to submit a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Applications close 22 July 2018 and will be treated in strict confidence.
Whitestone Contracting Limited is committed to a drug and alcohol free workplace. The successful applicant will be required to undergo a medical and drug test prior to employment being confirmed.
Applicants require NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.