About Base Civil
Base Civil Limited is a busy contracting business located in Hamilton. We specialise in excavation, drainage, sewer, pavement construction and all other associated works. We currently have a number of subdivision and siteworks projects with a growing workforce and big plans for the future.
With our continued growth, we are looking for a motivated and capable project manager to complement our team. Significant experience in civil contracting, subdivisions and roading are essential. Project Manager Role
In conjunction with the managing director and project engineer, you will price and manage contracts, oversee workload and resources to ensure quick and consistent productivities, manage projects to ensure high standards of workmanship, manage and employ field staff to carry out works and ensure H&S, Environmental & Quality systems are maintained.
Ideal Skill Set;
- Proven 3-5 years experience in civil contracting
- Responsible and accountable as part of the senior management team
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a wider team
- Strong leadership, communication and relationship skills
- Sound knowledge of ISO 9001 (Quality), ISO14001 (Environmental), ISO45001 (H&S) in relation to civil contracting works
- Price contracts and/or variations in siteworks, subdivisions and roading with an understanding of plant, labour and materials requirements and productivities
- Full contract management and accountability for organising site activities, jobsheets, financial claims and management and programming to meet contract timeframes.
- Completing contract management plans, erosion and sediment control plans, programs (MS Project) and all other contract documentation and communication.
If you like a fast pace, variety, attention to detail and being more than just a number in a large organisation, then this is the role for you.
Remuneration will be based on skills and experience.
Full time permanent position
NZ residents only
For more details contact:email@example.com
or phone 07 8477233