Service Technicians – Throughout Canterbury – Move to the Regions – Relocation Assistance
Starting from humble beginnings as an apprentice mechanic, the founder and his family has grown the business into what it is today – the Carrfields Group. Carrfields Machinery, operating from CLAAS Harvest Centres throughout Canterbury and on the West Coast, sells new and used quality machines including CLAAS, AMAZONE, JCB and Grimme.
Being part of this agricultural group you can experience many opportunities for personal and professional development and be encouraged to gain additional skills and knowledge to ensure a satisfying career within New Zealand’s leading industry.
We have positions available in Timaru, Ashburton, Christchurch and the beautiful Waipara Valley.What we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate with tool allowance, overtime and call out fees
- Ongoing product training through Landpower
- Roster through the busy summer months of 7 on 2 off, 3 on 2 off, 5 on 2 off.
- Relocation allowance if moving from another region or country
- Great working environment
- A variety of machinery to work on and continuously learn about as well as Workshop and Field locations
- The potential to earn a large income due to the bigger hours available
Key skills required for this role include:
- Inspect, diagnose and repair faults and malfunctions on agricultural machinery such as tractors, balers and combines
- Repair and replace defective parts
- Liaising with the parts department for ordering and supplies
- Provide fantastic customer service
- Effectively communicate with managers and be
- Experience of service work on agricultural machinery or similar;
- Qualifications in Diesel / Heavy Machinery Servicing;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills;
- The ability to work well within a team and independently
This is an excellent career opportunity with competitive remuneration for the right person so if you have the above attributes then please apply today.