Here at Goldpine, we are proud of being not just Kiwi-owned, but family-owned. We are the 'Outdoor Timber Specialist', run by and focused on rural people. We are committed to working as a team, to deliver value to our customers and achieve our company and individuals' success.
- Varied sales and customer focused role!
- Great team, great working environment!
- Kiwi/family owned company - for 40 years!
Superpost®, Rhino®, Strongbuilt®, Ned's Sheds®, Ecoliving®, GOFENCE® and RainStopper® are just some of the exclusive and innovative products you'll find at Goldpine. These are all products designed specifically to deliver great value options to outdoor timber users.
Do you enjoy meeting people? Building relationships? Helping customers and being part of a team?
We are looking for someone with the personality, drive and confidence to become one of our Outdoor Timber Specialists. You'll be greeting customers with a smile and 'can do' attitude, talking to our customer either in store or on site to find out their needs and thrive on giving great service to ensure our customers receive the best value option for their project.
While a background in sales, customer service or farming may be an advantage, as full training will be provided, it is more important that you are able to demonstrate:
- Self-motivation and reliability.
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to deliver what you promise.
- A friendly, energetic and positive personality.
- Physical fitness appropriate for lifting timber/posts with a commitment to safe work practices.
- A willingness to be trained and learn new skills.
What's in it for you?
- Training and development - this includes our product knowledge as well as developing sales skills used in store, over the phone and on site. Training will also be provided if required to drive a forklift.
- The satisfaction of building ongoing relationships with our customers - not just transacting a sale.
- A position that can suit different stages of working life.
- Team discount scheme.
- As well as getting to work with great team mates who are committed to supporting each other and are recognised for their specialist knowledge.
You will need a full manual driver's licence (or the ability to obtain one asap) as you will be required to drive our vehicles/get your F licence endorsement once trained.
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm with rostered Saturday mornings 8:00 am to 12:30 pm.
Join a team that support each other to achieve and value having an enjoyable place to work. This also includes a wider team of 22 retail stores, three production sites and a national support office.
APPLY NOW! Use the 'Apply Now' button to complete our online application or alternatively call into the store (4 Marshall Street, Morrinsville) for a printed application form. Should you require further information regarding this opportunity please contact Mel Thompson, Talent Adviser on 027 244 8170.
Please note as this is a permanent position applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand indefinitely and subject to a criminal convictions check.