Enginurity have been engaged by a leading NZ Consultancy who are experts in areas that include contaminated land and hazardous waste, geology, geotechnics, stormwater management, hydrology, river engineering, aquatic ecology, groundwater, coastal, water supply, wastewater, solid waste, air quality, geospatial services, civil engineering, consents and environmental management.
This is a brand new opportunity for a very experienced, senior engineer specialising in the field wastewater to be based in their modern office in central Auckland. This role will see you providing technical leadership, project input and project management on a wide range of environmental engineering and science projects. You will also be supporting and developing junior members of the wider water infrastructure team as well as supporting business development though client relationships.
You will working alongside a wider water infrastructure team with highly experienced and respected technical staff and will appeal to those seeking a great working environment, supportive and like minded technical professionals. You will benefit from the freedom from utilisation targets, odious complex management systems, reporting into overseas based head offices and the corporate fluff that goes with global firms. Or, you may be working at a small consultancy seeking a move to a move to a specialist engineering and environmental firm. Either way you will enjoy the friendly family feel mixed with a nationwide business employing almost 150 people.
In this role you will be leading technical delivery work for water supply and treatment which will include:
- Wastewater treatment and disposal
- Stormwater management – treatment and dischargeo Stream and pond restoration
- Contaminated land site investigations and remediation
- Consenting and compliance, including preparation of assessment of environmental effects
- Freshwater and marine water quality monitoring and assessments
- Process simulation and designFeasibility studies and optioneering, including life cycle assessment, cost-benefit analysis and business case development
- Concept, preliminary and detailed engineering design
- Tendering and contract documentation preparation and assessment