Our Client is looking for an experienced Senior SAP Plant Maintenance Consultant to join their first rate SAP team in either Auckland or Wellington New Zealand.
To be considered for this great new role, you will have considerable experience as a Senior PM Consultant, and have been working in a consulting or customer facing environment with a variety of projects, customer environments and landscapes under your belt.
As a Senior Consultant, you will engage directly with their Customers and also get the opportunity to be involved in pre-sales.
Our Clients culture is collaborative and you’ll get to work with some of the very best talent in the SAP world – from all over the globe!
At least 6 years’ full-time PM experience is required, and other SAP modular experience a distinct bonus, especially around SAP EAM, MM, eWM, SD, etc.
Your English language communication skills (written and verbal) must be advanced, as communication is key to this role.
Your Commercial acumen must be strong, and you will need to have had a consistent history of being a high performer.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum five years SAP PM experience
- Additional experience in one or more of the following: eWM, EAM, MM, or SD a distict bonus!
- Background in consulting and/or customer facing roles
- Testing / Test Script experience in PM would be a massive bonus.
- Strong customer relationship management skills
- Self-sufficient, organised and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
If you feel that you have the required skills and experience for this role, then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format, highlighting the areas required above. Alternatively, feel free to contact our SAP specialist recruitment team on +64 9 3777 689
Keywords: SAP, SAP Consulting, SAP Plant Maintenance, SAP Logistics