Our government client is looking for an experienced Performance Test Engineer to join their successful and engaged testing practice.
You'll be responsible for identifying, utilising, and implementing technological improvements, such as automation, to drive forward the testing capability to ensure more efficient and consistent delivery in the future.
Not only will you be highly experienced in software testing, but you'll be a tried-and-true people person with excellent verbal and written communication skills, a positive can-do attitude, and the ability to work well within a team environment. Ideally, you'll also be able and willing to take on additional leadership responsibilities and influence the team direction.
In addition, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Strong background in performance testing
- Ideally, at least 3 years' experience in test automation or development (Selenium/Java or C# preferred)
- ISTQB Foundation Qualification
- Good understanding and experience in the use of technologies and tooling in order to drive specific capabilities (e.g. automation, performance, etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this sounds like you, please apply now!