Flex Group Ltd is a well-established and highly successful provider of concrete, paving & landscaping services throughout the Auckland and Waikato regions.
The quality of our expertise, service and reliability has resulted in us enjoying rapid and continual company growth with an increasing forward workload across the Auckland region, we urgently require skilled and hard working concrete experts or general construction labourers
to join our business.
These challenging but rewarding roles will see you join our well-disciplined team of specialist concrete staff in the safe and timely delivery of a range of project based concreting works for our diverse client base.
Reporting into one of our skilled Supervisors/Foremen, these roles require some existing construction site work experience, ideally with some hands-on concreting knowledge, although comprehensive training and upskilling will also be provided.To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working in a busy construction environment and/or experience in concrete boxing, placing, finishing (polished, broomed, exposed, acid washed)
- An excellent work ethic, including being consistent, punctual and reliable
- Understanding of H&S processes and safe site practices a bonus
- Performance focused, hard working and positive attitude.
- Drug testing will be carried out as part of pre-employment checks.
- Must be NZ or Australian citizen or be eligible to work in NZ.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, the level of which will be dependent on your experience and expertise.All applications are strictly confidentialTo find out more about this opportunity, or other vacant roles, contact Rochelle Armstrong on 027 429 6270 or email your CV to us through the apply button