Our Templeton branch are looking for a Parts Person to join their team. We are open to looking at both experienced parts consultants and anyone who is interested in starting in a junior position as a Parts Apprentice.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day functions of the Parts department including retail counter queries and sales, inventory control, stock ordering, receipting of stock, picking and packing freight and some administration responsibilities.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experience or an interest in working in a Parts position
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High accuracy and attention to detail
- Competent and comfortable using a computer
- Must be reliable and accountable
- Experience and knowledge of Agricultural machinery would be preferred
We have excellent career opportunities for those who wish to develop their skills and can demonstrate their capability and potential.
Our pre-employment process includes a Medical, Drug test and Criminal Conviction check.