Full-time position Split between Stores
The Mall Group is looking for a full-time position to be filled with a morning shift in the Wellington city stores and the afternoon shift based in our Lower Hutt Store.
- Be the first point of contact for customers.
- Ensure customer contact details are updated and correct.
- Garments are correctly marked-in with appropriate day tag and all other relevant information.
- Follow store specific process for transferal of garments to appropriate dry-cleaning locations.
- Collate all orders, bag and rack into the system as appropriate.
- On pick up, follow due process and where appropriate upsell opportunities for further dry-cleaning services.
- Upkeep of counter area at all times and general admin when needed.
- Offer flexible support to the store manager.
Skills and Experience:
- You will be able to interact with any and all customers in a courteous, cheerful and professional manner.
- Experience in handling customer inquiries and taking ownership of your responsibilities.
- You get things done efficiently, accurately and without being prompted.
- Ideally, hold a current NZ Drivers Licence as you will be required to work between the Paraparaumu and Waikanae stores on a regular basis.
- There is also potential to drive for our pickup and delivery service.
- “Reliable” and “Honest’ are two words used to describe you.
- All training will be supplied.
We are after someone who enjoys a customer facing environment, has a positive attitude and gets on and gets things done.
If you are interested or would like to know more please send your CV by clicking apply now.