Here at Goldpine, we are proud of being not just Kiwi-owned, but family-owned. We are the 'Outdoor Timber Specialist', run by and focused on rural people. We are committed to working as a team, to deliver value to our customers and achieve our company and individuals' success.
Superpost®, Rhino™, Strongbuilt®, Ned's Sheds®, Ecoliving®, GOFENCE™ and RainStopper™ are just some of the exclusive and innovative products you'll find at Goldpine. These are all products designed specifically to deliver great value options to outdoor timber users.
- Keen to progress a sales career?
- Enjoy working with people within the Rural industry?
- Have a positive 'can do' attitude with a drive to achieve?
This could be the opportunity you have been waiting for! As training will be provided this role can suit many different stages of working life.
Our Farm Building Specialist will:
- Provide all of our outdoor timber customers (specialising in our Strongbuilt® and Ned's Sheds® Kitset Farm Building ranges) with specialist advice and product options to ensure we deliver the best value for their project. This could either be in-store, over the phone, or out on their site.
- Ensure after sales processes are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Assist in the yard as required; preparing customer orders and ensuring stock levels are maintained and presented with pride.
It would be great if you have had some customer service experience previously with some basic building knowledge/experience an advantage. An ability to relate to our farming/rural customer base is a must.
For ensuring the after sales processes are completed and assisting in the yard computer skills and physical fitness for lifting timber will be required, A full manual drivers licence will be required (or the ability to obtain asap).
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm and rostered Saturday mornings 8:00 am to 12:30 pm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our wider team located New Zealand wide across 22 retail stores, three production sites and a national support office. If you like the idea of having ongoing training, long service rewards and a team discount scheme, then this is the place for you!
APPLY NOW! Use the 'Apply Now' button or alternatively call into the store (Hokanui Drive) for a printed application form.
Should you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact Mel Thompson, Talent Adviser on 027 244 8170.
Please note as this is a permanent position applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand indefinitely and subject to a criminal convictions check.