45C Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland 2010
Auckland, New Zealand
(09) 577 5566 (022) 626 9606
Preschooler Team Leader Paraparaumu
HQ specialises in shaping the careers of talented Teachers.
This vibrant centre based in Paraparaumu is looking for a Team Leader to take the reins in their Preschooler room. You’ll receive:
• An attractive package
• On-going PD & other benefits
• Strong team around you with high ratios
This beautiful centre houses 3 seperate purpose built areas which allow for smooth transitioning for the children. This is fostered by a respectful environment based around yourself, others and the environment. An open door policy encourages parents/caregivers to aid their little ones in this transition which you will be a part of.
Who are you?
• You hold a relevant Teaching qualification and full NZ Teaching certification
• You love fostering the transition of preschoolers through to primary through Reggio and Pikler
• You have a strong understanding of Te Whariki and programme planning
• You excel at team building and maintaining relationships focused on learning and well-being of all learners
• You're committed to on-going development and learning in your own right
• You’ve got excellent written and verbal skills
• You celebrate diversity in all areas of life
This role won't last long, get in touch before it's gone by contacting Marie 022 125 0824 | firstname.lastname@example.org