If you want to train as a plumber, gasfitter and drainlayer and gain a qualification without a hefty student loan, this opportunity could be for you!
Candidates need to meet the criteria below:
• Have a restricted or full driver's license
• Have a clear criminal history
• Be comfortable working in confined spaces
• Be motivated and enthusiastic
• Committed to a 4 or 5 year apprenticeship
We mentor and support you while you do your apprenticeship. ATT offers job security, organises training, provides an interest free tool loan and an ongoing tax free allowance for tools, safety equipment and also pays you while you are at courses.
You must be a New Zealand citizen or have permanent residency or a resident visa to apply. If you are on a work visa you are not eligible. You will be required to pass a pre-employment drug test.
For more information about ATT and our apprenticeships, please visit www.att.org.nz