If you're one of the many people looking for a new job with flexibility, a great boss and relatively low stress where you're a valued member of a small team and treated like family ........ this could be your lucky day!
We're a small, family owned, boutique recruitment agency working from a home office and needing a new Star to join our very small but growing team. We're not looking for just anyone – and tyre kickers, nutters and no hopers needn’t apply. We’re only small but we’re very good, we work hard, we have fun and we’re passionate about our business, getting it right and keeping everyone happy!
We’re open minded about who our new Star will be but whoever they are, serious contenders will need to possess most of the following skills, experience, attributes and personality traits:
Note: We realise it is unlikely applicants will have ALL of the above and training will obviously be provided but we’re hoping to find that gem who already has most of what we’re looking for. The key responsibilities include:
- Naturally intelligent, quick to learn new skills, able to think on their feet and witty;
- Computer savvy with good knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and a very good knowledge of internet, social media and other business applications;
- Better than average keyboard skills, both speed and accuracy. Touch typing a bonus;
- A positive, glass half full person with a can-do approach to life. No whiners please;
- Good with numbers and have a basic understanding of accounts/accounting. A knowledge of Xero would be a bonus;
- Excellent attention to detail and quality control;
- Great communication skills and phone manner, including excellent spoken and written English with the ability to construct professional email communications;
- Relaxed, fun and open minded (no super serious, prudes or stress-heads please) with a good sense of humour;
- Very good people skills with a warm and friendly personality;
- A strong work ethic and commitment to employer and role;
- Team player who can also work individually;
- Resilient and able to handle stress positively;
- Punctual, reliable, responsible and accountable;
- Honest, trustworthy and loyal;
- Plenty of common sense and initiative;
- Passion for doing a great job, winning and success;
- An understanding of WordPress, websites, digital marketing, Mail Chimp, SEO and/or SEM (Google AdWords) and Google Analytics would be a bonus;
- A genuine focus on delivering customer service excellence and enjoyment from going the extra mile to keep clients happy!
- Phone answering (not huge volumes) including client and candidate calls, job orders, candidate registrations, problem solving, complaints, suppliers and problem solving;
- Reviewing and screening Job Applications and CVs;
- Communicating and scheduling temp/contract staff (via Ximble) to fill client job openings;
- Responsibility for managing and updating our CRM (JobAdder) database (data entry);
- Working with and supervising a Virtual Assistant based in Philippines;
- Client billing/invoicing using FlexiTime/Invoxy and Xero (only 2 hours per week);
- Weekly Payroll via FlexiTime/Invoxy (only 2 hours per week);
- Assist with management, updates and maintenance of business websites and multiple Social Media sites;
- Driving and assisting with projects;
- General administration;
- Occasional sole charge responsibilities.
Our office is very casual, relaxed, friendly and homely. We have two super friendly, intelligent and loving dogs who are also part of the team, so applicants need to be dog lovers to fit in!
This is an important role and because we want the right person, skills and fit – we’ll consider making the job fit the person (in need) via number of hours per week, start and finish times and even the possibility of working from home 2 or 3 days a week (after a period of training and establishing trust etc.).
If you honestly believe you are "the ONE"
and you tick all (or most) of the above boxes, please simply APPLY ONLINE
as soon as possible, remembering to attach your updated CV and a Covering Letter explaining why you want the job, why you feel you are the ONE and what you will bring to our small team. Covering Letters are MANDATORY
and applications without them will be thrown in the rubbish bin! PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU DON'T LIVE IN AUCKLAND AND MEET MOST OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS AS IT WILL ONLY WASTE YOUR TIME AND OURS!