Auckland Commercial Cleaning Services Ltd are looking for a [full-time or part-time] Commercial Cleaner to join the team providing cleaning services throughout Auckland.
Reporting to the site Manager you will be responsible for providing a high standard of commercial cleaning to the company’s clients.
Broadly, your responsibilities will include:
Work to the client’s commercial cleaning checklist to perform all tasks to the standards required.
Common tasks include:
- Sweeping, mopping, vacuuming and/or hand scrubbing floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners.
- Cleaning and disinfecting sinks, countertops, floors, toilets, mirrors, tables, chairs, refrigerators, microwaves, etc.
- Dusting furniture, equipment, partitions, walls, etc.
- Empty rubbish bins and recyclables into disposal areas.
- Restocking supplies in bathrooms and kitchens as required.
- Cleaning interior windows as required.
- Pest control as required.
- Identifying any potential safety or maintenance issues and communicate them to client in the comments section on the customer checklist.
- Handle special requests for customers as appropriate.
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures relating to performance of tasks, use of products or supplies and incident reporting.
The successful candidate will have previous commercial cleaning experience, but full training will be provided, great customer service skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well within a team. Must have reliable transportation to get to the first site.
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running, so if this sounds like you, please forward your CV and covering letter to Jay Singh by clicking apply now.
Applications close on 15/10/2018
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.