A genuine love of hospitality and the ability to offer outstanding service to our guests is a MUST.
Flexibility is another important credential as days off will differ from week to week based on the needs of the business. Shifts vary.
In this hands on role you will be responsible for promoting positive guest experiences through leading by example with exceptional customer service
Attributes required for the role include:
· A passion for customer service, so that you make every guest "feel as they are the centre of our world”
· Excellent interpersonal skills, a mature attitude with the ability to confidently communicate at all levels
- Accuracy, attention to detail and initiative
- Self-motivated & able to work under pressure
- Flexibility to work varied shifts including nights and weekends & to be available on call on the odd occasion
· A high level of personal presentation.
- Positive at all times, always have a “can do” attitude & be willing to go above and beyond.
- Punctual and willing to work over and above their rostered hours where necessary
- A food & beverage background and banquets & conferencing skills would be an advantage
- Bar skills would also be an advantage
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic professional to join our dynamic team!
Due to the high levels of interest, only those shortlisted for the role will be contacted.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid open NZ work visa.
Click on the apply button now and or email us your CV