Silver Fern Farms is New Zealand's leading marketer, processor and exporter of premium quality lamb, beef, venison and associated products. We are a regionally significant business: with annual revenue in excess of $2bn, 7,000 employees, seven offshore offices, 14 processing sites in New Zealand and exporting to over 60 countries.
'Inspirational Food created by Passionate People' is our vision as a food company. We are committed to excellence with a level of skill, expertise and care that allows us to bring the very best of New Zealand to the world.
The purpose of the SDS Lamb Cuts is to provide effective & efficient leadership and direction within the Lamb Cuts department, ensuring the departments health and safety, personnel, and animal welfare objectives are achieved with maximum safety and efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience and/or extensive training in further processing and packaging
- Competent to an intermediate level in Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
- Ability to understand and apply basic management and accounting principles.
- A good understanding of red meat sector business and government support for primary industry.
- Ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
To apply online, click on "Apply Now" button to submit your application.