We are currently looking for an experienced Senior SAP BASIS / NetWeaver Architect ideally with 15 plus years of Basis experience (with 6 years at Architecture level) to join our leading New Zealand Client. This innovation focussed position will involve working with numerous exciting NZ clients in a customer facing Architectural role.
This role will see you working as a hands-on Architect on various complex SAP environments, upgrades, migrations, implementation projects and providing guidance to a number of SAP Clients.
As a Basis Architect, you will engage directly with a variety of Customers and be heavily involved in demos, workshops, and other pre-sales activities as well as hands on Architecture.
Travel is required.
Your Ideal Background:
- 15 years of SAP BASIS experience, and currently working at an Architect level.
- Pre-Sales and RFP experience essential
- Solid experience with a wide range of SAP components, operating systems and database technologies
- Apart from BASIS, you will also be able to offer solid experience in other core areas: SAP HANA, IDM, Solution Manager, NW SSO, BusinessObjects.
- You will have exceptional listening, understanding and client relationship building skills.
- Excellent English language communication skills and problem-solving skills are required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a dynamic team environment essential.
- Commercial acumen must be strong, and you will need to have had a consistent history of being a high performer (‘exceeding expectations’ in performance reviews within your company).
If you feel that your background and experience qualify you for this role, and you can demonstrate a passion for Consulting, then forward your resume details to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our SAP Team direct on +64 9 3777 689