Auckland Campus – AKL01 (2 vacancies)
Hamilton Campus – HMTN01 (1 vacancy)
Christchurch Campus- CCC01 (1 vacancy)
One of New Zealand leading Private Tertiary Institutions
Strong sense of community and inclusion
Enjoy a career that makes a difference
Kiwi Institute of Training and Education (KITE) is a Private Tertiary Education located at 10 Turner Street, Auckland CBD. We are looking for qualified and well experienced English Teachers/Tutors to deliver and develop our New Zealand Certificate in English level 4 and New Zealand General English.
We have 2 Tutoring roles available at our Auckland Campus (10 Turner Street, Auckland CBD), 1 Tutoring role for each of our Hamilton Campus (99 Victoria Street, Hamilton), and our Christchurch Campus (Level 2/52 Oxford Terrace, Christchurch CBD).
We would like to hear from you if you have:
- A tertiary qualification in TESOL at level 5 or above (e.g. graduate certificate, Bachelor's degree, post-grad diploma or degree such as CELTA, Cert TESOL, Cert TEAL, Dip SLT
- The ability to deal with a varied classroom environment and a "can do" attitude is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Genuine interest and ability to interact with various age group overseas students
- An understanding of the student challenges while studying in NZ and their cultural sensitivity.
The successful candidate will be required to be ona flexible working hours with a possibility to work full time. Some very competitive packages will be offered with all rightful entitlements and more!
If you’re successful, then you will be required to undergo relevant vetting and employment checks and MUST have NZ residency OR a valid NZ work visa.
Closing date for all applications is at 5:00pm on Monday the 19th of November, 2018.
Find out just how far a career with KITE can take you. Give us a call on 09 9749266 and speak with our Human resource Manager Ms. Kiumi Malupo or send us your CV with a covering letter addressing to Human Resource Manager by clicking apply now and don’t forget to quote the above Campus reference to indicate your choice of location/campus you’re applying for.
We're eager to hear from you!