We are looking for automotive dismantler/warehouse staff to join our expanding team at Maztech Partsworld.
You need to be fit, motivated, reliable, mechanically minded person who can work independently without supervision to strip, tag, clean and quality control parts from cars without damaging the parts.
You will be required to keep the yard & warehouse tidy at all times and assist with packaging when required.
Suitable applicants would meet the following criteria
- Self-motivated, self-sufficient and a self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure to a high standard
- Ability to problem solve
- Good communication skills with colleagues and customers
- Be able to think outside the box
- Have a full clean drivers licence
- Must be able to work within our health and safety policies.
- Must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visaA mechanically minded person, from an automotive, mechanical or panel beating background. Previous dismantling experience would be a definite advantage.
MAZTECH CAN OFFER A GOOD WORKING ENVIRONMENT FOR THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT, SALARY WILL DEPEND ON EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENT OF PRODUCTION TARGETS.
A 3 MONTH TRIAL WILL APPLY.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU PLEASE EMAIL YOUR CV BY CLICKING APPLY NOW