HYDRAULICS SERVICE TECHNICIANS x 2 JOBS
Hydraulics Service Technicians or Fitters / Fitter & Turners / Mechanical Engineers with Hydraulics experience required in South Auckland & Rotorua
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join a collaborative and high performing team.
There are 2 positions with an established leading Hydraulics company specialising in the service, repair and maintenance on a wide range of hydraulic and mechanical equipment.
You need to have general engineering, hydraulic or electrical experience and the ability to work on a variety of mechanical, hydraulic and electrical componentry for a wide range of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that really recognises and rewards hard work with a genuine opportunity for career advancement.
To succeed in this position you will need to have:
- HYDRAULICS, Components & Maintenance Hands On experience essential
- Good working knowledge of HYDRAULICS and have a mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of HYDRAULICS & Pneumatic flow diagrams, pilot & pressure control infrastructure
- Fault finding, maintenance and service of HYDRAULICS
- Read engineering drawings with various cross sections
- Have well-developed skills relating to analysing, trouble shooting and repairs of HYDRAULICS and mechanical components within HYDRAULICS systems.
- Test procedures for valves, cylinders, HYDRAULICS pumps and motors, strip down and rebuild.
- Proactive with attention to detail and strong time management capabilities
- The ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced industry
- Site & Workshop
- Enthusiastic, honest and independent.
- Reliable, diligent and methodical
- Good communication, interpersonal skills & excellent customer service
- Clean current driver's license necessary and a forklift / HT license would be an advantage
- Type: Full time permanent position
- Wage: $25-$32/hr neg with qualifications, skills & experience
- Based: South Auckland or Rotorua
- Start: A.S.A.P.
Important Additional Requirements to Note:
- A brief Cover Letter outlining your current work situation and relevant experience you have relating to the above Job Description is included in cover letter too.
- Your CV must be included & detailed with your relevant work experience to date.
- Please note the current notice period you required to give, on your cover letter too.
- If you have contacted Appointments Recruitment Specialists before, you are welcome to do so once again, and we would be pleased to hear from you.
- Eligibility to be able to work in NZ are very important, please note this in CV.
Dennis Mawhinney Appointments Recruitment Specialists
Free Ph 0800 030 125 (from ALL phones within NZ)
Mobile 021 888 500 or (09) 478 9954
www.appts.co.nz / www.facebook.com/appointments