Our client is looking for a new shining star to join their small (10 - 15 people) customer service team as soon as possible. The company is a well known, respected and successful vehicle leasing company experiencing strong growth and so needing to grow their team to cater for the increased client demand.
Based pretty much in the heart of the busy North Harbour business district in comfortable, modern offices the team is led by a well-liked, hands-on, General Manager of the New Zealand business. The team are busy, good at their jobs and stable with a number of long term employees; a very good indicator of a happy and/or contented team!
This is not a senior role, but it is an important role with quite a variety of tasks and responsibilities - some very important in terms of timing and accuracy. The core focus is to provide strong customer service and administrative support to the customer service, sales and operations staff in their efforts to ensure the efficient and profitable running of the business.
Although you will work with many of the team at various times, you will likely work more closely with one of the senior team members helping ensure they are well supported at all times & that key customer service and compliance tasks are completed in a timely, efficient and accurate manner at all times.
The person we are seeking will all or most of the following skills, experience, aptitude or attributes:
- 2 years Customer Service experience in a customer service, office or call centre type work environment;
- Intermediate skills and experience with Microsoft Excel and other MS Office products such as Word and Outlook;
- A high level of keyboard accuracy and a good eye for detail;
- Experienced, proficient, accurate and fast data-entry and administrative skills, especially involving numbers and prolific detail;
- A head for numbers and some aptitude for financial analysis;
- Strong natural focus on customer responsiveness and meeting or exceeding customer expectations;
- Possess strong organisational skills with the ability prioritise as well as multi-task;
- A genuine team player with high initiative and ability to think laterally;
- A friendly, warm and engaging personality who can smile with their eyes and voice;
- Excellent time management skills;
- Well presented;
- Good oral and written communication;
- Able to deal effectively with change and apply varying degrees of energy to multiple priorities;
- Proactive and prepared to deal with problems requiring timely resolution;
- Confident and resourceful in decision-making;
- Good problem solver with the ability to identify and implement collaborative process improvements;
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
- Able to remain calm in the face of heavy workloads and/or stressful scenarios by communicating and collaborating to resolve issues effectively.
The following are desirable but not mandatory:
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and/or database;
- An interest in, and/or knowledge of, motor vehicles;
- Knowledge of the NZ Fleet industry and/or lease finance;
- Some level of experience in business analysis;
- A business related diploma or degree
So the bottom line is this is a neat role and excellent opportunity for someone looking to get into a really good company, very good team and grab this roll by the scruff of the neck and make it yours! Deliver on the requirements, fit into the team, keep the clients and management happy - and the opportunities grow!
If you feel you tick all (or most) of the above boxes, we suggest you APPLY ONLINE urgently, remembering to attach an updated CV as well as a brief, but specific, Letter of Application telling us WHY you believe you are the one we're looking for and what you can offer our client if selected for this really good opportunity! ANY APPLICATION RECEIVED WITHOUT BOTH A CV & A LETTER OF APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!