Our client is a Hamilton based team of consulting engineers who have a strong reputation and knowledge in the building and construction industry. They pride themselves on their ability to provide their clients with reliable and practical yet innovative advice based on their comprehensive geological knowledge throughout the Waikato, the Bay of Plenty and Coromandel regions.
They are now seeking an intermediate to senior level Geotechnical Engineer or Engineering Geologist to become part of their team. Responsibilities range from working with new and existing customers, site investigations, construction inspections, report writing to writing design documentations.
To be successful in this role we would expect you to have all/most of the following:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- 10+ years experience working in the industry
- A relevant tertiary qualification in engineering geology or geotechnical engineering
- A sound knowledge of New Zealand geology and New Zealand's design and construction industry
- Ability to manage multiple projects and their deadlines
Our client will offer the successful applicant:
- A competitive income package aligned with your experience
- For the appropriate applicant, the opportunity to move into a management/shareholding role. A company vehicle, phone and laptop
- Relocation cost support for the right applicant
- The opportunity to travel all over New Zealand
If this sounds like you then please apply below! Any questions regarding the role? Email us at email@example.com