General Practitioner - GP – Private Billing – Women’s Health
Are you a fellowed VR GP?? Passionate about Women’s Health?? Are you trained in Mirena & Implanon insertion & removal?? Be busy on start!
This practice presents a wonderful opportunity for an experienced GP who is willing to specialise in women’s health as well as general medicine. The offering is private billing and boasts an excellent reputation in the area, which in turn provides an easy work flow for solid and consistent billings.
This role most suits an experienced and caring VR GP (fellow) seeking part time work, who enjoys getting up early and being busy on start! In addition there is scope for afternoon work starting from 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm and Saturdays if desired. This role presents a great potential for high income earning for part time and a new GP would often be booked out. This is also an excellent 2nd jobber for those able to work after-hours!
Perfect opportunity for those considering a fresh start for 2019! - Please Apply!On Offer:
- Part Time – Up to 3 full days
- Private Billing – High $ Potential
- GPs booked in advance
- Friendly & experienced team
- Structured & supportive management
- Flexible Employment Arrangement
- Great location!! – Café & Dine-out
- Easy transit – Close to CBD
How to Apply
- General Practitioners with General & Vocational Registration (FRACGP, FACRRM, FRNZCGP or equivalent) with AHPRA a must.
Click 'Apply for this job' or
Please Email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
call Rebecca on 0406 199 260
for a confidential discussion