Here at Goldpine, we are proud of being not just Kiwi-owned, but family-owned. We are the 'Outdoor Timber Specialist', run by and focused on rural people. We are committed to working as a team, to deliver value to our customers and achieve our company and individuals' success.
Goldpine Stratford is part of our network of twenty two retail stores, that has the assistance of our three production sites and national support team. Superpost®, Rhino®, Strongbuilt®, Ned's Sheds®, Ecoliving®, GOFENCE® and RainStopper® are just some of the exclusive and innovative products you'll find at Goldpine. These are all products designed specifically to deliver great value options to outdoor timber users.
We have this unique opportunity to join and lead our team to chase every opportunity to show existing and potential customers our point of difference.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
- Be driven, with the professionalism, energy and enthusiasm for what you do!
- Successfully lead and develop your team through the delivery of our strategies and values.
- Have a proven sales/performance history closing sales with options and benefits.
- Be active in building relationships with customers including on-site visits.
- Plan to ensure day to day store operations run smoothly.
- Have commercial acumen for achieving store KPIs.
- Have a commitment to safe work practices, including a current full drivers licence and a physical fitness appropriate for lifting timber products.
- Recognise the value of working as part of the a wider Goldpine teams throughout the North Island and across NZ.
To relate to our customer base rural/farming knowledge is preferred, with experience in our industry an advantage but not essential.
The store is open Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 12:30 pm (Saturday rostered).
If you are looking for your next leadership/sales opportunity, while having the support of a NZ wide team, ongoing training and a generous team discount scheme this could be what you have been waiting for!
APPLY NOW! Use the 'APPLY NOW' button to complete our online application. A job description is available by following the link in the Job Details section below. If you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact Mel Thompson, Talent Adviser on 0272448170.
Please note as this is a permanent position applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand indefinitely and subject to a criminal convictions check.