Our client is a very well established, successful and respected Asia Pacific wealth management company. They have offices in 9 countries throughout the region and licences to operate in another two.
Their New Zealand office is located in the heart of the Takapuna cafe, bar and restaurant precinct and only a two minute walk to Takapuna Beach and retail shops. It is run by a wonderful Kiwi woman who has worked with the company, here and overseas, for many years and is now a member of the executive team.
The local office only has a small team of four (this role will make it five) but they play a very important role in the overall operation and success of the international business. They are a skilled and professional team who know how to work hard but equally, how to work as a close-knit, friendly team who also prioritise enjoying the journey!
Due to recent growth, they are now seeking a new Star team member to join them in a newly created role as Office Administrator come Office Manager and PA/helper to the NZ Managing Director, who this new role will report to directly.
This important new role has overall responsibility for the timely and efficient administration of the office, combined with providing planning, organising, travel, logistical and diary management assistance to the NZ Managing Director.
The skilled, experienced and mature individual we seek MUST be a people person - able to work closely and collaboratively with the rest of the team. They MUST obviously have very good administrative skills/experience and:
- very good computer software knowledge;
- solid organisational/planning skills;
- good keyboard skills;
- prior reception/customer service experience;
- excellent verbal and written English;
- general knowledge/ability to work with/operate common office equipment (printers, fax, photocopier, modem etc.) or at least be the point person for liaising with IT Support to get sorted;
- punctual, well presented and responsible;
- easy to get on with;
- genuine multi-tasker;
- excellent team player but also able to work with limited/no supervision;
- strong communication skills
- General reception requirements, including:
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining communications with various service providers to the office
- Managing all office courier and general mail arrangements
- Assisting to ensure the proper maintenance of office equipment and supplies
- Responsible for efficient running of IT equipment in the office
- Direct assistance to NZ Managing Director (and other departments if/as requested by MD), including:
- Assisting external Accounting firm with payroll requirements
- Human resource matters as required
- Light Accounts duties
- Organizing and arranging calendar and appointments, including all travel arrangements as required
- Drafting and managing correspondence on the Director’s behalf
- Assisting with the maintenance of files and entry of data to the database
- Scanning, copying and faxing duties
- Other duties as so assigned by the Director from time to time.
Our client is keen to secure their new team member as soon as possible and so if you - or anyone you know - fits the above description and will be a genuine contender for the role, please Apply Online URGENTLY. Please note that it is MANDATORY to attach an updated CV with full address and contact details PLUS a purpose written Covering Letter introducing yourself and telling us "Why you believe you are "The One" for this very attractive role with a great company! We look forward to hearing from you ASAP. If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them - but please APPLY first and ask your QUESTIONS later as we need to see what talent is available and schedule screening and interviews soon. Thanks very much - we look forward to hearing from you soon. All the best!