Southland Hydraulic Services is looking for a hard-working, hands on, motivated and reliable person to fullfil the role of Hydraulic Fitter
Working as part of a small team, you will be a flexible team player, have good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude for getting the job done right first time.
For this permanent role, the Ideal Candidate will possess some of the following skills and experience:
• Hydraulic & Pneumatic Industry experience
• Heavy Diesel Industry.
• A thorough understanding of the operation,maintenance and refurbishment of critical operational items – such as pumps, compressors, valves, actuators etc.
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to work on multiple projects
• Excellent and Clear English and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• NZ Resident or hold a current work permit
• Fork Lift drivers license an advantage, but not essential
•Strongproblem solving abilities and a willingness to take on challenges
• Aware of Health and Safety requirements
• If you are looking for a large variety of work experience, please apply.
Competitive salary and company vehicle.
To apply for this position, you must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.