We are looking for an experienced Estimator to estimate all new tenders for cabinetry/joinery and site base works. There is also an element of contract administration.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing estimates, reviewing quotes, identifying variations, and costing variation works
- Evaluating sub-trades and suppliers required for each new project
- Liaison with customers/ clients, project managers and designers
- Providing a full tender to clients
- Assisting with negotiating contracts
- Assisting in pricing variations during the project
You must have:
- Proven experience in a Quantity Surveyor / Estimation role (minimum 3 years preferable)
- A good level IT, Microsoft Excel and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Self motivation; the ability to problem solve and prioritise
- Ability to work well in a team environment and have a sense of humour
Applicant must show initiative and offer solutions.
This role will suit a well disciplined person with proven work experience in this field.
This is a full-time role and we are looking for someone who will make a long-term commitment to the role.
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.