HydroVac Class 2 or 4 Operators Required Truck Division
Physically fit ‘Class 2 or 4 Operators’ required to join our hard-working team of vacuum and jetting truck operators. Hard worker with sense of humour a must!
This is not a driving job – This is a career suitable for those who want more.
Have you been considering your new employment step?
Are you looking for a company that invests in you, when you invest your time with them?
Do tiered wages based on experience gained in the field and endorsements on your licence sound good?
Good Pay, Good Gear, Good Development prospects in a new and exciting industry!
If you’re looking to make a start on your career and want to join a company that is happy to see you grow – Keep reading
If you want to work in a dead end job with no pay rises –click back in the top of your screen.
15 years since HydroVac was born and we have grown from 1 truck to 18 trucks and 9 vans, 1 operator to 41 technicians. We have achieved this through exceptional customer service and problem-solving abilities. We are not your standard vacuum loading business, we are the next level. We are the company others call when they can’t figure it out. Our reputation is what makes us strong and we are looking for the next operator to uphold and grow what sets us apart from our competitors.
Our days vary from unblocking drains to flood response, storm water filtration maintenance, Hydro-Excavation, Reinstatement/Backfilling, Grease Traps to spill response. No two days are the same and as such your working hours may vary. We are a 24 hour 7 day response company and while 90% of your work will be 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday and Saturdays as required, you will need to have some flexibility in working hours – in short, YOU WILL WORK HARD!
- A full class two licence, own reliable transport
- You will be able to navigate most areas of Auckland, and have good map reading skills.
- You will work hard but have a sense of humour. If you can’t laugh at your work you will not last in this environment.
- You CANNOT have any back or joint problems, and must be able to perform in a physical environment and declare all medical issues which may impact your ability to do the job.
- You do NOT need to have experience; we would rather someone with the right attitude.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- To be part of a team that knows how to work hard, support each other and have fun doing it.
- Further training in confined space entry, height safety and first aid (if medically fit to do so).
- An environment where thinking outside the square is encouraged and where your input and suggestions are welcome
- Above industry average wages & the opportunity to gain additional licence endorsements. ( Note though you do require to have a full class 1 licence before proceeding with class 2 HT)
Applicants expected to be able to pass the following during the interview process
- Pre-Employment Medical
- Pre-Employment Drug Testing
- Licence check
- Criminal record check
We are busy planning the next step in our operation so please only apply if you meet the above requirements.
Applications will remain open until a suitable candidate has been found.
For more information – www.hydrovac.co.nz
Apply by email or post only, please don’t call.
Click on APPLY now. (top right).
PO Box 81026,
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.