This is a less common opportunity to work as a Digital Project Manager within one of the coolest and most respected digital agencies in New Zealand.
The role is as a true relationship management role mixed with managing project workflow of digital campaigns/projects for a great set of rippa clients!
You will be the main point of communication for clients. The day to day is communicating with both the in house team and clients to get 'stuff" done. You are literally a conduit to make digital magic happen, so see pending doom before it happens and so seek opportunity as you go.
So what do you need:
- Min 2 years experience working in a digital marketing, or media agency
- Min 2 years working client facing
- Min 2 years managing the project workflow in house
- Min 2 years managing technical digital media projects and know how to communicate with a variety of stakeholders.
- An energetic, confident people person with the ability to work with the young players and the C suites alike.
- Project Management skills- ability to multi task and keep communication going at all times!
- Be smart, engaged and have great attention to detail.
- Be across how digital, social, search, content, video and more all work together
- A great attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to work closely with a team
Whats in it for you:
The office is a sweet open plan in the heart of Auckland, with easy access to great cafes, shops and public transport, this makes it a very appealing place to work!
You will get the chance to work some brilliant global companies and their marketing teams, be exposed to insights from a range of industries and work in a dynamic environment where you can learn and develop further.
Sound appealing? Then please feel free to reach out via email below, or apply directly.
Alternatively if you are interested in hearing more about roles like this, please subscribe to our job alerts at www.analogrecruitment.co.nz
Only suitable applicants will be contacted.