Calling Client Services Professionals in the media space.
As 'the face' of an insights driven digital media company in New Zealand, you will be responsible for managing a great portfolio of accounts across the New Zealand market.
The role is quite a hybrid of Account Management, Client services and Workflow management/Project Management.
You will manage and develop the existing client base across performance media solutions like search, CRO, UX/UI.
This is your opportunity to step into a role that you can truly make your own.
The day to day:
• Managing a small portfolio of key clients
• Responding to client briefs with captivating outcome oriented proposals
• Delivering on client partnership KPIs
• Working with the campaign management team to deliver on performance media campaigns
What you will need:
As the role is a client orientated, you will have fabulous relationship building and communication skills. You will hold the ability to have your eyes on the prize and focus on achieving excellent outcomes.
You must have:
• Minimum 3+ years experience in the Digital Media industry
• A passion for digital and specific hands on knowledge on SEM/SEO/CRO and UX/UI
• Ability to build meaningful relationships
• Be a natural leader
• Be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced and developing environment
• Ability to work autonomously and be sure of own decisions
What's in it for you?
As part of a rapidly expanding sector, the company offer the chance to grow with the business. Working with like-minded colleagues, but at the same time the company has a start-up vibe- meaning you will be working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a flat management structure.
You will have a high level of autonomy in how you approach your work, a supportive management team, flexible working environment, the best tools for the job and Friday drinks ofcourse!
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to discuss further.
Alternatively if you are interested in hearing more about roles like this, please subscribe to our job alerts at www.analogrecruitment.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have AUS/NZ residency.