Our client is one of the Auckland regions largest suppliers of ready mix concrete, pre-cast concrete, aggregate and other related supplies. A family owned business they pride themselves on being a down-to-earth supplier with a focus on building and maintaining strong client relationships.
With over 10 branches they are now looking for a Bulk Truck Driver to join their Quarry team. Based from Brynderwyn you will be responsible for the transport and delivery of aggregates and sand to client sites within the Auckland or Northland region.
To be successful in this role we would expect you to have all/most of the following:
- Truck driving experience and with a Class 5 licence with a clean driving record
- Understanding of the concrete and/or building industry
- Bulk tipping experience
- Jack knife to tip off experience would be ideal
- Forklift or Loader endorsement and operating experience would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Pride in the maintenance and upkeep of the assigned vehicle
- Able to work flexible hours as required
- An understanding of health and safety requirements
Our client will offer the successful applicant:
- Immediate start
- Competitively hourly rate
- A Minimum of 40 hours per week guaranteed
- A chance to join a close-knit fun and sociable team environment
If this sounds like you then please apply below!