45C Ben Lomond Crescent, Pakuranga Heights, Auckland 2010
(09) 577 5566 (022) 626 9606
Avondale - ECE Centre Manager
Are you seeking work in an enjoyable home like environment?
Are you a warm, caring, approachable manager with a sense of humour?
You will be flexible and comfortable with people from all walks of life.
This sunny and spacious centre has recently been updated to reflect their commitment to offer quality equipment and care with an emphasis on fun!
The staff are happy, proactive and love their jobs - we are looking for an equally dedicated & committed leader to take the reins of this amazing team!
Your ability to be mindful of your team and flexible adapting to their needs will see this growing centre go from strength to strength.
You will oversee the day to day operations, programme delivery, facility management, centre enrolments and budgets of the centre.
The key to success is building great relationships, coaching and mentoring your team to deliver the best outcomes for children.
With this in mind, you will need to be an excellent communicator, able to think outside the box but also know when to ask for help.
If this opportunity excites you and you know you can make a real difference in the lives of the parents, children and staff then contact us today so we can help this centre expand their awesome team!
Call Chrissy at HQ on 022 511 9951 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Be a registered ECE teacher with your practicing certificate current and have relevant management experience /qualification
- At least 3-years' experience working with children in an ECE environment
- Proven leadership experience (at least 2 years) with the ability to motivate & inspire
- A sound track record of financial/budget management
- It would be advantageous to have knowledge of the Ministry of Education's ECE requirements
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.