Stevens Silverdale is a leading New Zealand owned retailer with stores nationwide and we are still growing!
We specialise in gorgeous home-ware products at competitive prices. You'll find everything from kitchen basics to cookware, bakeware, serveware, tableware and wonderful gift ideas.
Our environment is fun, fast paced, ever changing and full of life! Your challenge will be to deliver an exceptional customer shopping experience while meeting your sales targets.
You will receive on-going training to be knowledgeable on our products, our promotions and how to advise customers on all their homeware and giftware needs.
We are looking for people who:
- Are passionate about retail and all things 'Stevens' and home-ware.
- Have the ability to deliver exceptional customer service and 'go the extra mile'
- Are enthusiastic individuals, who can work cooperatively within a team
- Are self motivated and have great interpersonal and communication skills
- An eye for detail to uphold our visual merchandising standards
This role is a casual role. The hours required to work are on an on call basis, no fixed hours - so flexibility is a must .
The ideal candidate will be able to pick up weekend shifts when required, as well as the availability to do day time shifts. Monday - Friday 9 - 6:00pm.
If this sounds like you then we would love to meet you!
ENTITLEMENT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND In accordance with the Immigration Act 2009, you will be asked to provide evidence of your entitlement to work in New Zealand during the selection process. If invited to interview, you will be required to bring original documentation with you. Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions on our Contact Us page for more information.