About the role
Our client is a leading supplier of reinforcing steel and mesh via its fabrication service for concrete foundations and structures. The company is currently in an exciting growth stage and is seeking to employ a suitably experienced reinforcing steel Estimator in the Auckland office.
You will be;
- Providing assistance to the Operations Management team
- Setting up Systems and Processes
- Improving & Developing System Policies
- Liaising with clients & the Operations Team - General Administration duties
Skills and experience
You will need to have:
• A Civil Engineering Degree or Diploma
• Two years or more of experience Estimating within the reinforcing steel industry.
• Experience in reading and interpretation of architectural and structural drawings.
• Experience in consulting with engineers and construction managers.
• Knowledge of reinforcing steel and reinforced concrete methods.
• An excellent written and spoken command of the English language with an excellent ability to communicate on all levels.
• Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
• A well-developed customer service ethic.
What you can expect
Working in a large multi-national company, there is plenty of job stability and opportunities to expand your career. A competitive and attractive remuneration package will be negotiated with the right applicant
To apply - send your CV to email@example.com or for more information, call 0800 WALK - TALK (9255 - 8255)