Kensway is a privately owned, leading Project Management & Quantity Surveying Company with over 24 years’ experience in the building industry.
We are prominent in the Commercial, Health and Residential sectors, as well as specialist consultants for Residential Carehome and Retirement Village providers throughout New Zealand.
We currently have a vacancy within our Wellington operation for a Cadet Quantity Surveyor / Contracts Administrator to join our team. Main role initially will be reconciliation, project payments, document control etc.
This position may suit someone who is finishing or has finished their QS studies or is interested in a Contracts Administrator role from a Construction background.
You will be joining a team with great culture and leadership. You will be able to work autonomously on a wide range of projects. We focus on providing our clients a service extraordinaire, and need you to carry that culture across all projects.
.We are looking for a professional with the following experience and attributes:
- High level attention to detail – Good with numbers
- Great communication at all levels and managing expectations is essential
- Ability to hit deadlines and make opportunities happen
- Excellent time management and the ability to work autonomously
- Enjoy liaising with clients
- A self driven person who enjoys working as part of a greater team
- Excellent written and oral communication is essential
- High level Microsoft Excel skill level is essential
If you have ambition, determination and the tenacity to succeed and be the best you can, you will fit this opportunity perfectly. This is a growing company with excellent opportunity to be part of a NZ wide company.
Kensway will offer the successful candidate a competitive remuneration package based on skills and relevant experience.
Only applicants with New Zealand residency need apply.