Fitter Welder / Fabricator
Racewell Engineering is part of the McIndoe Group Ltd, a well established company in Te Kuiti.
Due to increased work load we have a fulltime position available for an experienced FITTER WELDER/ FABRICATOR to join our friendly team.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy workshop that covers both General Engineering and a high percentage of Transport Engineering.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum 3 years or more experience in fabricating and welding steel
• Excellent communication and time management skills
• Ability to work from plans and drawings
• Can work in a team environment on and offsite
• Must be self motivated and able to work unsupervised
• Able to maintain high safety and quality standards
• The ability to pass a pre-employment drug test
• Able to fabricate to a high standard using stainless, steel and aluminium
• Tig and Mig welding experience
• Ability to produce welding to AS/NZS standards for welding certification
• Mechanical knowledge would be advantageous but not essential
• A current New Zealand Drivers License