Associate Clinical Nurse Manager- Neonatal Care
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced neonatal nurse to apply for the respected role of Associate Clinical Nurse Manager, Neonatal Care.
This senior nursing role is pivotal to the efficient management, coordination and clinical nursing care standards of the Middlemore Neonatal Service.
Contributing to and responsible for clinical excellence, staff development, quality improvement and daily clinical leadership, this is an exciting and challenging role.
You will have:
- Relevant post graduate study
- Commitment to family integrated care
- Expert clinical skills
- Participation in quality improvement initiatives and demonstration of evidence based practice
Astute nurses will recognise this opportunity as a chance to make a difference by influencing policy development and quality of care delivery to unwell newborns.
- New Zealand Registered Nurse
- Current Annual Practicing Certificate
- 5 years post registration experience and 3 years recent neonatal experience in a tertiary unit
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please contact Fran Upoko in the Recruitment Centre on 09 276 0044 ext 53461
Closing date: 15th July 2019
Job number: CMH20191271