NZRS is looking for Asbestos supervisor’s A & B to join our Auckland, Hamilton and BOP branches immediately (other locations and positions available soon).
NZRS provides a number of services including:
- Asbestos Removal
- Water Damage Restoration
- Mould Remediation
- Bio Hazard
- Fire Restoration
- Methamphetamine Illegal Drugs decontamination
- Pest Control
- Maintenance care and services
We are a company that places great emphasis into Training and Development for our Staff, we are keen to work with people who have a “can do attitude”.
A successful candidate will possess:
- Either a Class A or B Supervisor or close to 200 Days for Class B or 600 days for Class A
- Pride in their work with a high level of customer service.
- Completing paperwork with some cash handling.
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance, company owned vehicle and company equipment at all times.
- Must be reliable and trustworthy and be able to work as a team.
- Be physically fit.
- Hold a full, clean, New Zealand driver’s license.
- Clear pre-employment drug and alcohol screening, and Ministry of Justice security clearances.
NZRS can offer:
- Guaranteed hours of work.
- A company vehicle and phone
- A company commitment to your ongoing training and personal development.
- The opportunity to lift your career to the next level.
Currently, we are looking for people in:
Experienced labourers in asbestos Class A or B removal also required.
Applicants must be able to work in New Zealand, therefore must have citizenship or residency. If not we may sponsor suitable applicants
Depending on the Skills or Qualifications
Asbestos A/B and Supervisor certs
All applications will be treated as confidential.