DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE ALREADY IN NEW ZEALAND, PERMITTED TO WORK HERE & ABLE TO START WITHIN 4 - 6 WEEKS
Our client is an internationally successful Digital Marketing company with sales in multiple countries around the world and a very large team based overseas. They have had sales representation in New Zealand for over 4 years, successfully selling a full range of web/digital services including website design and development, SEO, Google AdWords (SEM), Landing Pages, optimisation, link building, hosting, explainer graphic videos etc.
This is a very small team which is now looking to expand and hence this new appointment is a very important one as they begin to grow their presence in the Auckland/New Zealand market.
You will be based in Auckland and report to the Auckland based Senior Sales Manager and NZ Business Owner. This is a business to business role, selling competitively priced, excellent quality, digital/digital marketing services across the greater Auckland region, and in fact anywhere throughout New Zealand.
The individual we're seeking must be an experienced, skilled and personable sales star who is a genuine hunter and completely happy with the daily cut and thrust of business development. You will be articulate, confident, well presented, flexible, talented, energetic, hard working and driven by results and success!
Although previous experience in the website and/or digital media/digital marketing space will be well received, it is not mandatory. That said, a firm understanding and interest in this area of business is necessary.
The following are the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- A proven track record in business to business sales;
- A good understanding of the New Zealand market and ideally an existing network and footprint in the Digital Marketing space;
- The drive and energy to develop new business and produce reliable and consistent positive results;
- A natural influencer, confident in B2B relationship management;
- Able to build pipeline coverage to achieve revenue targets and objectives;
- An excellent team player and manager – as the team will grow;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- A solid knowledge of Digital Marketing (web design and development, SEO, PPC, etc.) is preferred
- Generate new leads with the aim of creating/growing sales and generating significant additional revenue;
- Pitching and presenting the company’s services by making multiple outbound calls to potential clients;
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting client’s objectives and needs;
- You will need to be proactive and manage your own sales pipeline;
- Complete Ownership of assigned accounts from Lead Generation to Delivery of final service offering, keeping records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.;
- Adhere to the sales plan by meeting the budgeted number of clients every day, follow up with clients, meeting sales targets, etc.;
- Schedule and attend meetings with the clients to explain products and services;
- Meet and report to Senior Sales Manager regularly, keeping them up to speed with progress, barriers etc. as required.
This is a very good opportunity for the right person to join a successful and growing organisation. There will be genuine opportunities to contribute, to grow, to advance and to make a really positive impact on this highly regarded company's growth phase in the New Zealand market. You will be well trained, supported by a formidable overseas team (and the NZ business owner), enjoy your work, have flexibility and be proud of the company's deliverables for the clients you secure them!
We're keen to find our new super-sales team member as soon as possible and get them on-board quickly as there are opportunities that need to be exploited and secured. As such, if you believe you have the necessary skills and attributes to succeed in this challenging role, please APPLY ONLINE
urgently - remembering to:
(1) Attach your updated CV (with full address & contact details); AND
(2) A Cover Letter, specifically written for this role, explaining WHY you want this position and WHY you believe "You are the One"! IMPORTANT NOTE: Applications NOT attaching the required Cover Letter will be automatically excluded!