About the business and the role
NZ Landscape Supplies is a family owned business that has multiple branches across Auckland. We offer job stability in a fun fast paced environment. This role involves being a part of our highly effective sales team that arrange deliveries in a professional and timely manner.
Job tasks and responsibilities
The key functions of the role include;
1. Friendly Customer service,
2. Driving a delivery truck,
3. Preparing customer packing slips,
4. Arranging deliveries for Customers,
5. Loading Customer trailers or delivery trucks using the forklift or front-end loader.
6. Some heavy lifting is required when serving Customers
7. A focus on safety in the work place is key to this role.
Skills and experience
Candidates will preferably have the following skills and experience.
1. Must have a full and clean class 2 driver's license
2. F and W endorsed license and experience in driving a forklift and front-end loader; training can be provided to the successful applicant
3. Customer service experience including using point of sale and eftpos.
4. Be available to work Monday to Friday and a weekend day as required. So, if you or someone you know is looking for work in a busy family owned business with heaps of variety every day, please contact via the apply now button
Please include your CV and your contact details.