PO Box 12 732, Penrose, Auckland
09 250 0822
Driving, Manufacturing & operations, Transport & logistics
An opportunity has opened in our Operations team based in our Christchurch Super-hub, we are looking for hardworking, physically fit people to join our teams. Our industry is a fast paced and challenging environment where your skills to problem solve, work in a timely manner and pay attention to detail will come in handy.
About the role
• General warehouse and loading duties
• Process inward and outward goods, unpacking and loading containers and trucks
• Follow procedures, health and safety policies
• Build strong relationships within the business
• Work as a team
At PBT we have over 45 years’ experience in providing freight solutions to New Zealand businesses and consumers. With 18 branches across New Zealand, and more than 500 PBT vehicles on the road, we have the nationwide coverage and range of services to meet your national distribution needs.
PBT is a strong and reliable company, and as a member of the PBT Team you will need to represent the business. Working Together is our values system which captures the future we want for PBT, which is a company that’s made up of great individuals working together to deliver freight solutions throughout New Zealand.
No matter whether you work on or off the road, our values set the benchmark for behaviours when it comes to dealing with our customers and with each other, by applying for this position you are making a commitment to uphold and maintain our values of Safety, Customer Focus, Team Work, Communication and Leadership.
Click on APPLY NOW
• Previous experience working in a loading role
• Forklift licence and/or certificate
• Strong clear verbal and written communication skills
• You must be reliable, punctual and committed to meeting all deadlines.
• The legal right to live and work in New Zealand