NATIONAL OPERATIONS MANAGER
Tauranga, Bay of Plenty
Atrractive Salary plus relocation costs within NZ
The role of National Operations Manager is a key leadership position encompassing the daily management of resources (plant and labour) to ensure the most optimal and efficient completion of projects for the Gartshore Group.
Gartshore have provided quality commercial and retail interior fit-outs for a wide range of customers throughout Australasia for over 60 years. With substantial resources at their disposal to meet the demands of the construction, commercial interiors, retail interiors and joinery supply sector, Gartshore's are well positioned to successfully manage any project around New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific, from the smallest office to a national retail chain, hotels and commercial spaces. Gartshore's have a customer focused culture and strive to exceed delivery expectations and build a long term relationship based on trust, mutual respect and professionalism.
Right now they are looking for a dynamic and experienced individual who will develop and implement systems and processes to improve performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability within their Project Management and Operations teams.
This role involves:
- Planning, directing and coordinating resources in conjunction with your direct reports, the Project Managers and Factory Manager
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within the labour hours allocated, in a correct, cost effective and timely manner and in alignment with specifications and quality requirements
- Regular reporting to Senior Management Team and Company Directors
- Developing and retaining professional relationships with key clients
- Overseeing the recruitment and training of new staff
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience running large scale and complex projects
- Come from an Interior fit out background
- Ideally have experience managing Project Managers
- Excellent commercial business acumen, ability to drive strategic initiatives
- Be highly computer literate
- Have strong change management skills
- Be experienced in process and systems development
- Knowledge of the Construction Contracts Act and other applicable legislation
- Have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Have a very high level of interpersonal communication skills
- Have the energy, passion and leadership skills to influence, drive and motivate teams
To find out more about this opportunity please APPLY ONLINE with your CV and Cover Letter to Kirsty Morrison. Or call to confidentially discuss this opportunity in person.
One21 - The Recruitment Outsourcer for The Gartshore Group
Ph: 021 355 179
One21 - for Innovative Recruiting Solutions
GARTSHORE GROUP SERVICES
- Retail and Commercial Interiors
- Project Management
- Inhouse Joinery and Cabinet making
- Inhouse Paint finishing
- Inhouse solid surface fabrication
Gartshore have a reputation of integrity and reliability when it comes to interior retail and commercial fit-outs projects. From specialist QS teams and project managers, through to the site teams, all understand the pressured and technical nature of interior fit-outs. Gartshore offer cost effective solutions to meet budget constraints and are dedicated to: on time, on budget completions through-out New Zealand with branches located in Auckland, Tauranga and Christchurch.