Modern Construction Ltd is a privately owned company that has been in the Construction Business in Hamilton for over fifty years. We are a major player in the Structural Steel market working closely with some of New Zealand’s leading Construction Companies, Engineers and Architectures.
We have a dedicated team that is willing to go that extra mile to meet our client’s requirements. We take pride in the quality of our work and service we provide and this is achieved by our qualified team of Fabricators/Welders and Certified Riggers.
We are currently seeking an experienced Structural Site Welder to join our team in Hamilton you will need to be able to hit the ground running. You must have at least 3 years experience and be able to work well within a team.
This position requires the successful applicant to:
- Be experienced in Mig Welding (flux core) in all positions (at least 3 years experience required)
- Have previous Structural/Heavy Steel Welding experience
- Have Construction/Engineering/Rigging background
- Hold a current Site Safe - Building Construction Passport - Height & Harness endorsement a bonus
- EWP Ticket (Elevated Work Platform)
- Have a Full Drivers Licence
- Be able to undertake and understand instructions
- To be able to read and understand Shop Drawings
- Be able to read and understand Site Layout Plans
- Have exceptional level of Health & Safety
If you pride yourself on producing exceptional quality of work and you are honest, punctual and reliable then please send us your CV along with a Covering letter as to why you are the one for our team to firstname.lastname@example.org
Modern Construction Ltd has a zero tolerance to Drugs/Alcohol in the workplace; Applicants will be required to undergo a Drug/Alcohol test prior to employment being offered.
Only people with a great work ethic need apply. Applicants for this position MUST have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit.