Do you enjoy meeting people? Building relationships? Helping customers and being part of a team?
- Great entry into a sales career - training provided!
- Great team environment!
- Kiwi owned/family owned company - for 40 years!
Superpost®, Rhino®, Strongbuilt®, Ned's Sheds®, Ecoliving® and GOFENCE® are just some of the exclusive and innovative products you'll find at Goldpine. These are all products designed specifically to deliver great value options to outdoor timber users.
As one of our Outdoor Timber Specialists you'll be greeting our customers with a smile and 'can do' attitude, talking to them to find out their needs and giving great service to ensure they receive the best value option for their project. We are all part of team here so helping out in the yard (putting orders together, unloading/loading) will also be required.
While a background in customer service or farming may be an advantage, as full training will be provided, it is more important that you are able to demonstrate:
- Self-motivation and reliability.
- Honesty, integrity and a commitment to deliver what you promise.
- A friendly, energetic and positive personality.
- Physical fitness appropriate for lifting timber/posts with a commitment to safe work practices.
- A willingness to be trained and learn new skills.
What's in it for you?
- Training and development - this includes our product knowledge as well as developing sales skills. Training will also be provided if required to drive a forklift.
- The satisfaction of building ongoing relationships with our customers.
- An entry sales position that can suit different stages of working life.
- Team discount on commencement.
- As well as getting to work with great team mates who are committed to supporting each other and are recognised for their specialist knowledge.
You will need a full manual driver's licence (or the ability to obtain one asap) as you will be required to drive our vehicles/get your F licence endorsement once trained.
Store hours are Monday to Friday 7:30 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday 8:00 am to 12:30 pm (Saturday worked on a roster amongst the team).
Join a team that support each other to achieve and value having an enjoyable place to work. This also includes a wider team of 22 retail stores, three production sites and a national support office.
APPLY NOW! Use the 'Apply Now' button to complete our online application or alternatively call into the store (1 Phillips Avenue, Otorohanga) for a printed application form. Should you require further information regarding this opportunity please contact Mel Thompson, Talent Adviser on 027 244 8170.
Please note as this is a permanent position applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand indefinitely and subject to a criminal convictions check.