Main Responsibilities and skills required include;
- Daily Site Management
- Working with Construction Supervisor, Programming, Toolbox Talks etc.
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and practical skills in laying Stormwater, Water and Sewerage construction systems.
- Experience with over-pumping, dewatering and trench shoring techniques.
- Good understanding of the CSS Drainage specifications and best industry practice.
- Proven health and safety experience – Site Safe Supervisor desirable.
- Providing the team with leadership and managing relationships on site.
- Motivate the team to achieve programme objectives and set daily targets
Competitive wage and company vehicle offered based on experience and the opportunity to progress your career through ongoing training.
Applicants must hold a Clean Full NZ driving license - minimum Class 2 and should have NZ Residency or a valid NZ work visa.