Karate/Martial Arts Management - Auckland Northern and Western
- How would you like to train in Martial Arts and earn a great income at the same time?
- Have you ever dreamed of one day becoming a Black Belt?
- Does a career in the health and fitness industry appeal to you?
We are an international Karate organisation with over 2000 classes running each week across New Zealand, Australia and the United Kingdom. GKR Karate has been established for over 30 years and is one of the largest clubs of its kind in the world.
We are currently seeking 2 suitable candidates to fulfill roles in the marketing and operations department of our Northern and Western offices.
Duties of this full-time role include:
- Karate training (Specialised tuition provided as part of position)
- New student enrolments and customer service
- Booking and coordination of retail promotional activities
- Assist in opening of new schools and organisation of special events
The successful applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Prior interest - or training in Martial Arts
- Confident demeanour and sound communication skills
- Background in sales or customer service an advantage
- A genuine desire to endorse self-defence, health and wellbeing.
Whilst the above criteria are important to our selection process, full in-house training is provided in all key facets of the position.
This is a unique career opportunity with an expected first year income of $40,000. However, successful achievement of performance targets could see this exceed $60,000. Accelerated advancement programs are also available for top performers.
Apply online by clicking "Apply For This Job Now" at the bottom of this webpage.
If you have any enquiries or want further information regarding this job then don't hesitate to contact Northern and Western area Sensei Hayden Gwynne on 021 753 115 and mention that you have seen this job on the MyJobSpace website.